Ortro is meant to be an open source framework for enterprise scheduling and monitoring.
The aim is to create a web application that allows you:
- auto discovery of the hosts in your network
- easily assemble jobs to perform workflows
- schedule your jobs in a centralized way
- archive jobs result
- create jobs/workflows for system monitoring
- create jobs/workflows application monitoring
- run existing scripts on remote hosts in secure way using ssh
- create simple reports using query from db's (html,txt,csv,xls) and send it by mail
- tests your web application
- send a notification on job results
- import/export utility
Ortro does not require installation of software/daemon on the remote hosts, it communicates with hosts using ssh or dbms connection.
It's extensible, every component is seen like a plug-in (php classes loaded dynamically).
- SMS (using ftp interface)
- Tibco RendezVous Message
- Tivoli postemsg
Auto discovery of hosts
Scan your network and add automatically the discovered hosts in a specified System.
It is built on top of the Pear Net_Nmap library and requires a Nmap installation on your system.
- Users, groups and roles management
- DB Authentication
- LDAP Authentication
- Identity Management